THE TOWN OF TEWKSBURY HAS NO AFFILIATION WITH THE BILL PAYMENT WEBSITE "DOXO"
The Town of Tewksbury offers residents an easy and secure way to view, print and pay their Real Estate Tax, Personal Property Tax, Vehicle Excise Tax, and Water & Sewer bills online.
We support electronic bill presentment (viewing) and payment because it is more convenient for residents and better for the environment.
Online Bill Payment, in partnership with City Hall Systems, offers the following:
- Easy to use - No registration required
- Access, view and pay your bills online, at your convenience
- You have the option to pay immediately or schedule a payment
- You may create an automatic payment schedule
- Schedule payments or sign up for Auto-Pay for your bills
- Receive an immediate emailed confirmation of payment or print a receipt
- Go Green – sign up for e-billing
Electronic checks using a checking or savings account or the following card types are accepted for payment.
Online payments will incur a service fee. The Town of Tewksbury receives only your payment amount. Service fees cover various administrative costs associated with accepting payments and are non-refundable.
- The service fee when using a Credit Card is a percentage rate fee of up to 2.95% with a minimum charge of $1.00.
- An Electronic Check is FREE.
The service fee amount is automatically calculated and is shown on the payment page before you submit your payment for processing. Service fees will appear as a separate charge from the bill amount on your credit card or bank statement. If you need help using online bill pay or would like to make a payment by phone, please call City Hall Systems at (508) 381-5455. If you have a question about your bills, please call (978) 640-4340 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.