The Town of Tewksbury offers residents an easy and secure way to view, print and pay their Real Estate Tax, Personal Property Tax, Vehicle Excise Tax, and Water & Sewer bills online.
We support electronic bill presentment (viewing) and payment because it is more convenient for residents and better for the environment.
Online Bill Payment, in partnership with Invoice Cloud, offers the following:
- Easy to use - No registration required
- Access, view and pay your bills online, at your convenience
- You have the option to pay immediately or schedule a payment
- You may create an automatic payment schedule
- Create a customized payment plan for Real Estate Bills
- Schedule payments or sign up for Auto-Pay for water/sewer bills
- Receive an immediate emailed confirmation of payment or print a receipt
- Go Green – sign up for e-billing
Electronic checks using a checking or savings account or the following card types are accepted for payment.
Please note: Water and Sewer bills cannot be paid with VISA
Online payments will incur a service fee. The Town of Tewksbury receives only your payment amount. Service fees cover various administrative costs associated with accepting payments and are non-refundable.
- The service fee when using a Credit Card is a percentage rate fee of up to 2.95% with a minimum charge of $1.00.
- The service fee when using an Electronic Check is $.40.
The service fee amount is automatically calculated and is shown on the payment page before you submit your payment for processing. Service fees will appear as a separate charge from the bill amount on your credit card or bank statement.If you need help using online bill pay or you have a question about your account, please call (978) 640-4340 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If there is an error in the Credit Card charge, please contact Invoice Cloud at (901) 737-8686.
Click here to view the Online Payment FAQs