Notice Concerning Appeals

IF YOU ARE FILING AN APPEAL of a decision of the:

Zoning Board of Appeals,

Planning Board,

Building Commissioner,

Board of Selectmen, or

Any Other Appeal.

Call the Town Clerk’s Office at 978-640-4355 and someone will meet you at the door and certify the date of the filing of the Appeal.

Do Not leave any appeal document outside or in a drop box.