TEWKSBURY, MA - The Tewksbury Community Market, located in the large field across from the Tewksbury Public Library (300 Chandler Street), is open on Thursday, June 24, 2021, from 4pm to 7pm.
The June 24 market will feature 30 vendors, including:
FARMS & MORE:
- Green Hollow Orchard (eggs, fresh veggies)
- North of Boston Farm (meats, fresh veggies, fruit)
- Pleasant Valley Gardens Farm (fresh veggies)
- Tewksbury Public Library's Community Garden (fresh veggies)
DINNER FOOD TRUCKS:
- Birds Nest Italian Street Food Truck (sliders, deep fried manicotti, garlic parmesan french fries, crispy eggplant fries, mozzarella sticks, fried ravioli)
- Thwaites Market Food Truck (handheld meat pies, potato salad, coleslaw)
DESSERT FOOD TRUCKS:
- The Cookie Monstah Truck (ice cream sandwiches, cookies)
- Kona Ice (shaved ice)
- Cupcake City (cupcakes)
- Fudge 'n Stuff (fudge, candied nuts, salted & roasted cashews)
- KRM Chocolates (chocolate truffles, chocolate barks, chocolate dipped cookies)
- Purple Carrot Bread Co. (breads, pastries)
- Sweet Lydias (smores, marshmallow, candy bars)
CAN’T MISS FOOD VENDORS:
- Bittersweet Herb Farm (sauces, seasonings, oils, jams, balsamic vinegar)
- Craic Hot Sauce (4 flavors of hot sauces)
- Joyberry Farms (mushrooms)
- Kiss The Cook (mac & cheese)
- Mill City Cheesemongers (cheeses)
- Naturel Juicing (cold-pressed juices)
- Polish Prince Pieorgi (pierogi – both frozen & cooked)
- Seafood Express (seafood)
- Tewksbury Honey (honey)
ARTISANS, CRAFTERS & MORE:
- Bracelets By Meliss (bracelets, necklaces, earrings)
- Champagne Peaks (hats, banners, shirts, stickers)
- From Sea To You (sea glass pictures)
- Juice Box Diva (purses, wallets, coin purses, notebooks & more made from juice pouches)
- Poet Up A Tree (eye glass holders, key chains, decorative boxes, plant hangers, anklets)
- Scents Delivered (goat milk soap, essential oils, fragrance oils, sugar scrubs)
- Shiny Things (necklaces, bracelets, anklets, earrings)
- Sunnyhill Candle Co. (soy candles, wax melts)
- Wholesome Style (tote bags made from t-shirts, wood signs, kitchen towel, organic products)
- Friends of the Tewksbury Public Library (community cookbooks)
Customers must park in the library's parking lot as there is NO parking along Hospital Road. For overflow parking, drive 0.25 miles up Hospital Road and there are parking lots on your left.
All vendors accept cash and credit. Pleasant Valley Gardens Farm and North of Boston Farm also accept WIC, SNAP, EBT and all state and federal farmers market coupons.
Please note the library closes at 5pm and there will be no public restrooms for customers available between 5pm and 7pm.
Visit the Tewksbury Community Market's website at www.tewksburymarket.com to learn more. Follow the Tewksbury Community Market's Facebook (@TewksburyMarket), Twitter (@TewksburyMarket), and Instagram (@TewksburyCommunityMarket) for additional market updates throughout the season.
The Tewksbury Community Market is organized through the Tewksbury Public Library, in cooperation the Tewksbury Hospital and several town departments, including the Health Department and Town Manager’s Office. Have a question about the market? Contact Community Outreach Librarian Robert Hayes at 978-640-4490 x 205 or firstname.lastname@example.org.