Serving the Health Information Needs of Elders (SHINE)
Elder Services of the Merrimack Valley, Inc., Volunteer
Services are available by calling Elder Services 1-800-892-0890.
We now have a volunteer SHINE Counselor at the Senior Center. She is available by appointment only every other Wednesday from 8:30AM to 11:30AM.
Contact Jan at 978-640-4482 to schedule an appointment.
AARP Tax Assistance during Tax Time
Call Jan at 978-640-4482
Please make sure you bring the following to your appointment:
- Last Year's tax return
- Any W-2 forms you received
- Any 1099 forms you received
- Documentation on:
- Interested Earned
- Social Security Statement
- Pension Statement
- Deductions such as medical-prescrip, med insurance
- Mortgage/Mortgage Interest
- Mortgage Insurance
- tax bill (the one that shows accessed value)
- Circuit Breaker applicants bring along your sewer/water bills
- Any other information that you feel is necessary
Tax preparer's do not do any specialized or complex forms
Brown Bag Program information and application