Coronavirus or COVID-19 (formerly referred to as 2019 Novel Coronavirus) is a respiratory virus that is generally spread from person-to-person when an infected person coughs or sneezes, similar to the flu or other respiratory illnesses.
Residents with any questions or concerns related to coronavirus are encouraged to contact the 2-1-1 line set up by the Governor.
Resources for Food Establishments:
- List of COVID-19 Fighting Products
- Letter to Food Establishments
- Food Establishment Guidelines
- Food Establishment Restrictions - What You CAN and CAN'T Do
- Food-Handling Employee Illness Reporting Agreement
- "Feeling Sick?" Poster
Resources for Residents:
Resources for Community Organizations: