How Do I Obtain a LOMA or LOMR-F?

A property owner may apply for a LOMA or LOMR-F by using FEMA Form MT-I or MT-EZ. These forms are available from the FEMA Map Assistance Center by calling the toll-free number 1-877-FEMA-MAP or 877-336-2627. Download FEMA Form MT-I or MT-EZ

Show All Answers

1. Why Won't My Lender Take My Surveyor's Word?
2. Why Is The Flood Map Wrong?
3. What Is FEMA Going To Do About It?
4. How Do I Obtain a LOMA or LOMR-F?
5. How Much Does It Cost?
6. Who Can Apply?
7. How Long Does It Take?
8. What Do I Do In the Meantime?
9. How Can I Get My Flood Insurance Premium Refunded?
10. OK. How Do I Apply for a LOMA or LOMR-F?
11. Where do I Send the LOMA or LOMR-F Application?
12. What If There is No Flood Elevation On the Flood Map?