The Vision Committee’s role is to identify a shared vision for Tewksbury’s future and setting the Town’s course for the next 15-20 years. The Committee will be responsible for communicating that vision to municipal decision-makers. To pursue this role the Committee will:
- Through the assistance of a consultant, engage the Tewksbury community to think about Tewksbury’s long-term future.
- Identify and assess opportunities and challenges that may shape Tewksbury’s future.
- Make recommendations to the Board of Selectmen and, as appropriate, the School Committee and Planning Board.
News & Notices
- Tewksbury Voter Registration Session
- May 1, 2017 Annual Town Meeting Warrant
- May 3, 2017 Special Town Meeting Warrant
- NOTICE: Major Transportation Improvement work will begin April 24th 2017 on East Street & Maple Street
- Branch & Brush Pickup: April 24 - April 28, 2017 Leaf Pickup: May 1 - June 3, 2017