Must be at curbside by 7AM on day of scheduled pickup
Furniture and White Goods
Furniture - Bulky Items
- For example: Sofas, Loveseats, Large Living Room Chairs, Carpet, Mattresses (types of furniture).
- NO extra charge.
- Call Republic Services at 1-800-442-9006 to schedule a FREE pickup
- for example: Televisions, Computer - Monitors, Water Heaters, Tires, Other Metal Items
- There IS a charge for this service. These items will not be picked up unless you call Call Republic Services at 1-800-442-9006 to schedule a pickup.
- No Refunds
Listed below are more options: (The Town of Tewksbury does not endorse these companies)
- List of Recycling Programs in MA
- Support Dana-Farber and the Jimmy Fund by UPCYCLING
Protect the planet by donating electronics such as used iPhones, smartphones, laptops, videogames, and much more to the Jimmy Fund. Click here for details
- National Grid Will Pick Up Refrigerators
- Zero Waste Day
- Best Buy FREE programs
- Other options: Freecycle