New Construction/Residents ONLY:
Addtional Trash Cart
The Town of Tewksbury has
- 2016-2017 Recycling Calendar
- Appliance, Electronic and Furniture Pickup
- Branch, Leaf & Christmas Tree Pickup
- Donate Useful Items & Zero Waste Day
- Green Living / Sustainability Links
- Hazardous Waste Disposal (Lexington)
- How Do I Dispose of...?
- Recyclable Items
- Recycling Containers / Toters
- Recycling Map for Red and Blue Districts
- Republic Service - Requests and Problems
- Single Stream Recycling
- Zero Waste Day
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do we get rid of “construction materials,” (lumber/plywood, ceramic tiles, asphalt shingles, sheetrock)?
- Can people leave the cellophane window in the cardboard pasta boxes?
- How do I handle: Plastics number of 1 to 7, plastic grocery bags, Styrofoam take-out containers, "Cup-of-Noodles" Styrofoam cup #6
- Can we recycle Styrofoam in Tewksbury and if not what can we do with it?
- Orange Juice cartons – Does Tewksbury’s program handle these?
News & Notices
- May 1, 2017 Annual Town Meeting Warrant & May 3, 2017 Special Town Meeting Warrant and Supplemental Information Handout
- Leaf Pickup: May 1 - June 3, 2017
- LAST DAY FOR: Branch & Brush Pickup: April 24 - April 28, 2017. Please call Republic Service at 800-442-9006 if your bundled branches were missed this week.
- RESOLVED: Water Break at Whipple Road and Chandler Street
- Public Invited: Tewksbury Center Fire Station Presentation - Town Hall - April 27, 2017 - 7 p.m.