The mission of the Town Clerk’s Office is to uphold the integrity of the Town’s democratic process, to maintain and preserve public records and to act in the best interest of the Town and the Commonwealth by providing efficient, innovative, and quality services in a fair and impartial manner to all.
Often considered the doorway to local government, the Town Clerk's Office serves as the central information point for the public community as well as other departments boards and committees. The Town Clerk is the chief election official, registrar of vital records, public records official, and parking clerk. The Clerk's office conducts the Annual Town Census, and in conjuction with the Board of Registrars, registers voters and conducts all local, state and federal elections. The Town Clerk is responsible for recording all actions of Town Meeting and maintains the municipal code (General Bylaws). The Clerk's Office records and issues certified copies of a variety of records including birth, marriage, and death certificates. The Office also issues a number of licenses and permits - marriage licenses, dog licenses, business certificates (DBA), raffle permits, and solicitor's permits.
- Burial Permits
- Business Certificates (DBA)
- Census Information
- Dog License Information
- Election & Voter Registration
- Fee Schedule
- Helpful Town and State Telephone Numbers
- Hunting And Fishing Licenses
- Marriage Licenses
- Open Meeting Law
- Parking Clerk
- Pothole / Mailbox / Property Damage Claims
- State Ethics and Conflict of Interest
- Town Meeting Information
- Vital Records - Birth, Marriage and Death Certificates
Monday - Friday: 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
News & Notices
- September 11th Memorial Service Announcement
- Today at the Farmer's Market on the Common - Aug. 23rd 3-7pm
- Tewksbury Library To Accept “Food For Fines” In September
- August Programs at the Tewksbury Public Library: Room Makeover Class For Adults, Film Screenings For Adults & Teens, Summer Reading Prize Deadline For Kids
- Join us for Davey the Clown/Juggler on Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at 10am!