“Your Grandchild is in Jail” Suspect Identifications Needed - 3/7/2017
“Your Grandchild is in Jail”
Suspect Identifications Needed
The Tewksbury Police Department is actively conducting an investigation into the two females shown and their part in picking up money involved in several “Your Grandchild is in Jail” scams. Between the two of them, they are involved in thefts from people from all over the country in excess of $12,000.00. Victims are from Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Virginia and Washington.
Female #1: White female with blonde hair used the name Allison Blake and a fraudulent Pennsylvania driver’s license.
Female #2: Hispanic female with dark hair, used the name Olivia Smith and a fraudulent Ohio driver’s license.
We are asking the media and the public through social media networks to help us identify these two females.
The Tewksbury Police Department urges any citizens who suspect criminal activity to call the Dispatch Center @ 978-851-7373. If you wish to remain anonymous please call the Tip Line @ 978-851-0175 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abandoned / Unclaimed Property
- Arrest Log
- Charges Filed Against Package Store Clerks for Selling to Minors - 3/9/2017
- Child Passenger Safety
- Crime Prevention and Safety
- Drug Distribution Arrest - 3/7/2017
- Firearms Licensing
- Helpful Links
- Incident Logs
- Massachusetts Alerts
- Police Athletic League (PAL)
- Police Officer Entrance Exam
- Press Releases
- Provide Feedback
- Self Defense Program Application
- Self Defense Programs
- Sex Offenders
- Social Media
- Traffic Enforcement Request
- “Your Grandchild is in Jail” Suspect Identifications Needed - 3/7/2017