The Town of Tewksbury’s Green Committee has been established to explore energy conservation and renewable/ alternative energy generation strategies for the Town, its residents and commercial base. The Committee will assess the Town’s baseline energy consumption, develop achievable targets for energy conservation, explore zoning changes to allow for renewable/ alternative energy generation across all types of land use, consider environmentally sustainable building and site standards for all classes of buildings, serve as a local advisor for federal and state energy related grant programs and develop a community outreach program.
Monday - Friday: 7:30 am to 4:30 pm
News & Notices
- Tewksbury Voter Registration Session
- May 1, 2017 Annual Town Meeting Warrant
- May 3, 2017 Special Town Meeting Warrant
- NOTICE: Major Transportation Improvement work will begin April 24th 2017 on East Street & Maple Street
- Branch & Brush Pickup: April 24 - April 28, 2017 Leaf Pickup: May 1 - June 3, 2017