To obtain a residential or commercial lock box, please go to the www.knoxbox.com website and order and pay for a lock box.
When prompted for an installation location, type in Tewksbury. This will then send out an email to the Deputy and/or Fire Prevention Officer to approve the order and give us notice that a knox box will be on site. Tewksbury's key is only good in Tewksbury.
The resident or business will have to call us to put their key(s) in the box and lock it up for them.
We do not charge for this service.
A standard residential lock box can be found here, but a different one can be selected if you wish.
If you have any questions or concerns, please give our Fire Prevention Office a call at (978) 640-4418.
- Adopt a Hydrant
- Becoming a Firefighter
- Carbon Monoxide
- Chimneys and Outdoor Fireplaces
- Fire Department History
- Fire Prevention Office
- Home Fire Safety
- Knox Box Information
- New Center Station Project
- New Smoke Detector Requirements
- New TFD Ladder Truck
- Open Air Burning Permit Information
- S.A.F.E.(Student Awareness of Fire Education)
- Station Information & Apparatus
- Tewksbury Fire on Twitter