The Tewksbury Economic Development Committee’s mission is to promote Tewksbury’s identity in the Merrimack Valley and Greater Boston area. With access to two Interstate Highways, I-93 and I-495, and its infrastructure capacities, Tewksbury is a desirable and convenient location for new and existing businesses. We acknowledge the contribution of the business community to our town and region’s overall economic sustainability.
The Economic Development Committee looks forward to serving as a liaison between businesses and government to facilitate streamlined review processes and assistance programs, while maintaining the recommendations and goals of our Master Plan.
News & Notices
- May 1, 2017 Annual Town Meeting Warrant & May 3, 2017 Special Town Meeting Warrant and Supplemental Information Handout
- Leaf Pickup: May 1 - June 3, 2017
- LAST DAY FOR: Branch & Brush Pickup: April 24 - April 28, 2017. Please call Republic Service at 800-442-9006 if your bundled branches were missed this week.
- RESOLVED: Water Break at Whipple Road and Chandler Street
- Public Invited: Tewksbury Center Fire Station Presentation - Town Hall - April 27, 2017 - 7 p.m.