To enhance the lives of our Senior Citizens by identifying their needs and developing programs, activities, community involvement and resources to provide them with an independent and enriched quality of life.
Tewksbury Senior Center Services:
- Referral Services
- Educational Seminars
- Health Services (VNA Nurse, Podiatry Clinics, Exercise Programs)
- Community Programs
- Hot Lunches, Meals on Wheels
- (by the Merrimack Valley Nutrition Project)
- Rehabilitation Equipment on Loan
- Intergenerational Program
- Recreational & Social Activities
- Reading Machine - Enlarges Print
- Programs/Events are posted on the Senior Center bulletin boards.
- Town Message Channel
- The Town Crier and Advocate COA News Column
- A Monthly Newsletter
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Open for special events on weekends and evenings.