Getting Help Just Got Easier!
We now have a new help desk portal that will allow you to easily submit & check the status of your help requests - right from your desk! No more trying to track down IT to tell us your specific issue.
How Will the Portal Make My Life Easier?
We recognize that IT issues can slow you down. This new portal will allow us to receive & address your request faster! And, allow you to stay up to speed on the progress we're making on your request.
How Do I Use the Portal?
- Click here
- Enter your email address and login
- Explain your request and click submit
- Your issue is submitted - and you never even had to pick up the phone or leave your desk!
- You can even check the status of your previous requests.
|Jami Bent||Technology Manager||(978) 640-4352|
News & Notices
- May 1, 2017 Annual Town Meeting Warrant & May 3, 2017 Special Town Meeting Warrant and Supplemental Information Handout
- Leaf Pickup: May 1 - June 3, 2017
- LAST DAY FOR: Branch & Brush Pickup: April 24 - April 28, 2017. Please call Republic Service at 800-442-9006 if your bundled branches were missed this week.
- RESOLVED: Water Break at Whipple Road and Chandler Street
- Public Invited: Tewksbury Center Fire Station Presentation - Town Hall - April 27, 2017 - 7 p.m.