The mission of the Community Preservation Committee is to fulfill the Community Preservation Act Legislation, evaluate the community preservation needs of the Town of Tewksbury in cooperation with the various Town Boards, committees, commissions and citizens for the maximum benefit to the Town.
The CPC will recommend to Town Meeting those projects which it feels will best achieve the purpose of the CPA which includes the preservation of open space and historic sites, and the creation of affordable housing and recreational facilities.
Decision making shall include the criteria as set forth by the Committee. Other relevant studies, as they become available, such as the Tewksbury's: Open Space and Recreation Plan, Capital Improvement Plan, Master Plan, Affordable Housing Plan and Historic Commission Documents may also be included.
- Agenda Policy
- Annual Fiscal Year Reports
- General Criteria Sheet For Projects
- Guidelines for Implementation of CPA Funded Projects
- Historical Survery Form B for each historic property
- Long Pond Study (Large File - Opens Slowly)
- MA Community Preservation Coalition
- Open Space Recreation Plan (Large file - Opens Slowly)
- Project Application Summary Form
- Project Information Sheet
- Submission Guidelines
- The Community Preservation Act: A Brief Overview
Monday - Friday: 7:30 am to 4:30 pm