The library's Board of Trustees is responsible for overseeing the library, establishing policies and plans, proposing a budget to town voters, and conducting public relations. The Board of Library Trustees are elected officials to whom the governing of the public library is entrusted.
News & Notices
- Tewksbury Voter Registration Session
- May 1, 2017 Annual Town Meeting Warrant
- May 3, 2017 Special Town Meeting Warrant
- NOTICE: Major Transportation Improvement work will begin April 24th 2017 on East Street & Maple Street
- Branch & Brush Pickup: April 24 - April 28, 2017 Leaf Pickup: May 1 - June 3, 2017