|Having Trouble with Small Wild Animlas or insects?
Click here for Profesional Services. The Town does not endorse these companies; we only supply a list of known companies that may help with your animal/pest problem. There is a cost for these services.
Christine Gualtieri, Animal Control Officer
Maureen Ray, Animal Control Officer
News & Notices
- May 1, 2017 Annual Town Meeting Warrant & May 3, 2017 Special Town Meeting Warrant and Supplemental Information Handout
- Leaf Pickup: May 1 - June 3, 2017
- LAST DAY FOR: Branch & Brush Pickup: April 24 - April 28, 2017. Please call Republic Service at 800-442-9006 if your bundled branches were missed this week.
- RESOLVED: Water Break at Whipple Road and Chandler Street
- Public Invited: Tewksbury Center Fire Station Presentation - Town Hall - April 27, 2017 - 7 p.m.